Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 27 part 1

Dad blogging today (I'm sure Laura will be posting later...) First off, I'd like to give a shout out to Harris's cousins:

BEN

and

QUINN

We heard that they were requesting more video of the little man, so I am happy to oblige:

Harris is now up to feeding from the bottle 3 times a day, and I got my first chance to feed him today while Mommy had to attend a work event (yuck). Harris told me it was fun hanging out with me and Gampa and Grandee but he was patiently awaiting Mom's visit later tonight.

Off to build a swing...hope it's low to the ground.

Careful what you say Grandee, in this age, everything ends up on the internet!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hey adam and sasha, thanks for the videos of Harris. I want 5, 6, no, 8, no, 10 more now!"

    Ben

    (we watched them mucho times!)

    ReplyDelete